h0w 2 anim8 maddnes h0w 2 anim8 maddnes

Well, this is kinda true. You got one cliche that I wanted to do with the L33T guys guarding the entrance doing jack shit because I'm too lazy to animate them.

gg wp

GPStudios 10K Subscriber Milestone Collab GPStudios 10K Subscriber Milestone Collab

Heh, I never had enough patience to work on Madness videos and usually left them half-done - take Awww Mah Goodness 6, for example, still in the development hell - but you guys - your work is just admirable. Astonishing.

Can't wait to see more from you in the future!

Madness Endification Madness Endification

Well, at least you left quite a large chunk of Madness history behind.

I'll miss you, pal. Hope you'll succeed in your career.

Where's Derpy? 2 Where's Derpy? 2

I was looking for that last muffin for five minutes, and it was right there, completely hidden under the pixelated texture of a roof.
Well done, pretty challenging for sure. It's pretty quick to get through, only the most impossible stuff is hard to find. Nice job!

The X Factor Compactor The X Factor Compactor

Great mix:
Louis
Louis
Simon

Smoking Zombies Smoking Zombies

I think the older ones are better.

Giant Giant

A piece of art fitting for a fight with an incredibly aggressive giant in the middle of nowhere.

These Mistakes are Mine Alone These Mistakes are Mine Alone

I remember listening to it, when there was a scene of...
...Angelica is on a funeral of her husband, Jeremy Sackrussen. As the rain went down, she only sobbed a little... 2:10
When everyone went back to their homes, she just stood there, thinking about how they first met in the playground when they were young.
Finally, after 2 hours, she put the rose on his grave and said "This is for you, my friend".

This nostalgic feeling of 2008 makes it even better, 5/5.

Infertehno Infertehno

Nostalgia goes through my veins right now. I remember those good old times from 2009-2010 when i joined here and I've heard this music. Pure epicness.

Madness.jpg Madness.jpg

Wonderful! Absolutely wonderful!

Jjintta Set is coming. Jjintta Set is coming.

I'd like to thank you for giving me a reason to still visit this website. There She Is has a very special place in my heart and knowing about the upcoming sequel makes more very excited.
Fantastic news, SamBakZa. Awaiting the premiere patiently.

Pinkie on Christmas suit Pinkie on Christmas suit

Hah! And another one succumbs to the universe of ponies!
An addition of colors would be most proper, thus I give 4.5 stars. Except that - great work.

juanford66 responds:

i could do dat if i have an decent marker/color pencil on home, maybe next draw ill try to color it. thanks for the review aniways! :)